domingo, 22 de maio de 2011

Always was and always will be a lot on me.


I have no explanation to describe what I feel for you.
It is so strong that it can not really explain.
Loving you is what most caught up in this life, it's hard not to like
someone as beautiful as you.
Your way, your hair, your face, your body is so perfect *-*.
But I confess again that everyone already knows, his voice and smile
drive me crazy, I "die" every time I hear talk or laugh.
Do I have is to drop everything and everyone, to take just a moment beside her, I do everything to see him and hug him. I can not go a day without mentioning his name without hearing his voice (always), without looking at his picture,
My life comes down to one sentence I LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS .
Dream to meet you one day be able to keep it, to say LOVE YOU. But one thing is certain, your name will never leave
me  BRITNEY♥ tattoo on my body, and beyond the tattoos, I'll call my daughter by your name.
I love you more than anything in this world without you I could not live, I thank you for being a wonderful person,
presented to us in a natural and very happy.
I LOVE YOU FOREVER !




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário